Applications are closed now…!
Wish you all the best…!
Kiran Girls Scholarship Program 2021-22: Information and Aptitude Test Details
Online Aptitude Test for Kiran Girls Scholarship Program is scheduled as follows –
For 1st Year Applicants : Thursday, 3rd Feb 2022
For Diploma/ Direct 2nd Year Applicants : Friday, 4th Feb 2022
You will be notified via Mail, please do check it regularly from now for further details
Syllabus Outline for Aptitude Test :
For 1st Year Applicants : Math, GK, Reasoning
For Diploma/Direct 2nd year Applicants : Math, GK, Reasoning & Basic Computer Science
Instructions for Online Aptitude Test : Click Here
- Maximum INR 40,000/- per year to selected girls, till the completion of Graduation (maximum 4 years in case of B. E.\ B. tech)
- First year engineering girls pursuing B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Data Science/ AI/ ML (Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning ) course with 70% marks in 10th and 12th standard
- Second year Engineering Girls pursuing B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Data Science/ AI/ ML (Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning ) course with 70% marks in 10th and 60% in final year Diploma
- The candidate is pursuing the course mentioned above in a college within Pune District | Nagpur District | Goa | Hyderabad City | Bengaluru City
- Marks of CET/JEE will be considered while scrutinizing applications
- Annual income should be less than 6 lacs
Application & Selection Procedure
- Interested & eligible candidates should fill up the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for first round of test/interviews.
- Shortlisted candidates from the first round of test/interviews will be called for second round of interviews.
- Home visits will be done after second level interview to ensure validity of details shared by the candidates.
- Final list of selected candidates will be declared.
Continuation of scholarship is subject to:
- Achievement of 55% of marks without any backlog by the candidate for the previous year.
- Attendance to Training & Personal/Group mentoring programs organized by Persistent Foundation is mandatory.
In case of any queries, feel free to write to PoC – firstname.lastname@example.org
A little bit by each of us can lead to a better tomorrow
As a trusted channel, we maintain transparency and accountability for all donations received. We welcome contributions from everyone.
Don't wait for the perfect moment to become a changemaker — make this moment perfect! Volunteer with the Persistent Foundation.