Persistent Foundation – 'Kiran' Girls Scholarship Program 2019-20
“Kiran” is a Scholarship Program for girls pursuing B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology.
The Scholarship is given to 40 selected girls.
- Maximum INR 40,000/- per year to selected girls, till the completion of Graduation (maximum 4 years in case of B. E.\ B. tech)
- First year engineering girls pursuing Computer Science/ Information Technology course with 70% marks in 10th and 12th standard
- Second year Engineering Girls pursuing Computer Science/ Information Technology course with 70% marks in 10th and 60% in final year Diploma
- The candidate is pursuing the course mentioned above in a college within Pune District | Nagpur District | Goa | Hyderabad City | Bengaluru City
- Marks of CET/JEE will be considered while scrutinizing applications
- Annual family income is less than INR 5.00 lakhs
Application & Selection Procedure
- Interested & eligible candidates should fill up the application form & commit the same on or before 2nd September 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for first round of test/interviews.
- Shortlisted candidates from the first round of test/interviews will be called for second round of interviews.
- Final list of selected candidates will be declared by the end of October 2019.
Continuation of scholarship is subject to:
- Achievement of 55% of marks without any backlog by the candidate for the previous year.
- Attendance to Training & Personal/Group mentoring programs organized by Persistent Foundation is mandatory.
In case of any queries, feel free to write to PoC – firstname.lastname@example.org